I'm linking up today with Amanda from Running with Spoons. On Thursdays she hosts this party called Thinking Out Loud and she shares 10 (sometimes less than 10) random thoughts for the week. It's a fun place to just share what's on your mind. Here's what I'm thinking these days with spring on the brain.
1. Tulips. Every spring I love to bring home tulips and put them around the house. The come in the most amazing colors and always bring a smile to my face. I think I love tulips more than I love roses.
2. Sleep. Why am I one of those persons who requires eight hours of sleep? Whenever I hear about someone going to bed at 11pm and getting up at 5am to go to the gym or get out for a run, all I can think is, I'm so jealous! What I could do with two extra hours a day!
3. Pedicures. I'm due for a little treat with my feet. Nothing says pampering like a pedicure. The weather was awesome enough this week, I was able to wear flip flops during an errand! I did notice my feet needed a little paint job. I'm hoping to go next week!
4. Cooking. I miss cooking. I'm not saying I'm not cooking, I'm just not cooking as much. Priorities, priorities.
5. Reading. Speaking of priorities, I haven't been reading as much as I was reading before Baby O arrived, but I'm getting back to it. A few snatches here and there. I'm enjoying The Girl on the Train -- but I'm not done, so don't ruin the ending for me!
7. Crafting. I don't know if you read my update on three months with the baby, but life is slowly returning back to "normal" (as normal as you can get with two small kids). A sure sign of this is that I've been finding little pockets of time during Baby O's naps and working on one of my favorite hobbies: scrapbooking. I'm determined to capture all the key moments in Baby O's first year: